Greetings from Big Bear!
The Events & Activities are below.
This weeks weather has been snowing, raining, icy roads then sunny. It rained all day on Wednesday and by Thursday morning the roads were straight ice. Unfortunately, that is when we have to take kids to school so we all have to drive on it. I would recommend avoiding driving until the sun has melted the roads if you can.
Bad weather always makes for great sunrises and sunsets. Here’s a sunrise I caught on Tuesday morning.
I had to get a photo of the lake frozen over, it looked so peaceful. Every year we see people risking their lives playing on the ice. Please STAY OFF LAKE ICE.
MARKET UPDATE: There are currently 470 homes and condos on the market in all of Big Bear Valley including Onyx Summit. There are 55 homes that are under $200k. There are 40 Lakefronts still for sale. If you are looking for vacant land there are 226 lots for sale with various topography located around the Valley. I sell all types of real estate contact me for questions or to help find what you are looking for.
LISTINGS NEEDED: I have several buyers looking for properties that have lost out on homes they liked or it just hasn’t come up yet. If you are considering selling your home please contact me, now is still a great time to sell.
5 Reasons To Sell in the Winter
1) If there is snow, there are buyers! Some of these buyers only come up in the winter time. There were 348 homes that sold and 46 lots that sold between Dec. 1, 2018 and April 1, 2019.
2) Motivated buyers want to look at property IN THE SNOW.
3) Lower inventory of homes on the market in the winter time means less competition.
4) Snow can hide things like lack of landscaping and less leaves on the trees make for better views.
5) I will keep a path and/or parking spot shoveled at all times to allow for showings until sold.
ROAD CONDITIONS: You can also call 1-800-427-7623 for current highway conditions. Be aware of rock slides…
Hwy 18: NO TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS ARE REPORTED FOR THIS AREA.