Greetings from Big Bear!
The Events & Activities are below and kept up to date on my Facebook page – Events & Activities in Big Bear, make sure to check that out! The weather has been amazing in the mid to high 70’s most of the week. If you go hiking the rattlesnakes are out so please be aware and cautious.
Still no toilet paper, lysol, clorox wipes, papertowels at Stater Bros and it is hit and miss at Vons. You may want to bring your own.
The City Counsel has decided to move forward with the 4th of July fireworks with some restrictions, possible mask wearing. Typically it takes all year to raise money for the fireworks and due to the virus, there was no fundraising. I am not sure how good the show will be or how long it will last due to those factors.
This Father’s Day weekends Events are:
1) Cougar Crest to Bertha Peak hike Sat., June 20 at 9 a.m. meet at Cougar Crest Trailhead. Call Nadia at 909-659-4956 for more info.
2) Bird Talk about Eagles with Chirp Nature Center live video on Facebook Sat., June 20 at 4 p.m.
3) Father’s Day Brunch at Wyatt’s Grill Sun., June 21 at 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
4) Big Bear Alpine Autocross Practice and Tarmac Rallycross at the Big Bear Airport Sat. June 20 and 21 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
5) June Shoot at the Bear Valley Sportsmans Club Sat., June 20 at 9:30 a.m.
6) The Cave has 40 oz to Freedom A Sublime Tribute Sat., June 20 at 6:30 p.m.
MARKET UPDATE: There are currently 329 homes on the market here in Big Bear, this time last year we had 544 homes on the market. Over the last 14 days 57 homes have sold. We have several sub-cities here in Big Bear, here is the break down of sales over the last 14 days for each area: Big Bear Lake (East, West and Central) – 9; Moonridge – 10; Fox Farm – 1; Big Bear City – 17; Fawnskin – 3; Sugarloaf – 14; Erwin Lake – 2; and Baldwin Lake – 1. Homes that went in to escrow over the last 14 days were 129. Big Bear housing market is on fire right now. If you are looking to buy or sell, give me a call, text or email.
Have a great weekend! Please refer me!